Saturday, June 09, 2007

Justine Henin is simply da best.



By now, it's certainly no news to anyone: Justine Henin of Belgium won the French Open today, defeating Ana Ivanovic of Serbia 6-2, 6-1 at Roland Garros stadium in Paris.

That's three straight French Open singles titles and 35 consecutive sets. No doubt about it: she's the best.

As for all the rest of that stuff about her estrangements, I really don't know what to make of it, whether her husband came between her and her family or whether the same thing that came between her and her husband came between her and her family. But, frankly, I don't care. Justine is the best and has a beautiful tennis game.

I'm picking Rafa tommorrow. Not that I'd be surprised to find that Roger Federer has the way to win figured out. But I'm picking Rafa because he seems almost unbeatable on clay.

Technorati Tags:

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home