Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Federer did WHAT?

Am I the only one who thinks this a bit rich?


Federer posts it on his ATP blog, writing...

I have had many fans write me about a t-shirt I wore during practice the other day. It was blue t-shirt Nike made for the US Open and they borrowed the theme of James Bond and instead of the "Man with the Golden Gun", they wrote that "Roger Federer is the Man with the Golden Racquet." You can see my shadow and the text in the shirt. Nike made it in different colours and I think it looks really great. I have always been a James Bond junkie....tell me how cool that guy is????

Uh-HUH. Which guy?

For an interesting take on Federer's blog (which is largely a cultural geography lesson for us), read Federer's Superlative, Blogful Life at No Man's Land.

Sneaking extra hot sauce into somebody's food? At HIS age? Come on!
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home